Situated about 120km north from Ipoh, it was originally known as Kampung Selamat, an area founded by Abdul Karim bin Raja Aman Shah on 22nd January, 1870. Before the arrival of Abdul Karim, a village was already in existence, where residents were Malaysians from Pattani, Southern Thailand. Want to know more?
About the Private Guide, ANEZ ANNEZ
Private Guide Location:
Verified By Tourplus
Secured By Paypal